Where We All Are Athletes Dynasty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Where We All Are Athletes Dynasty

Dynasty Baseball League

Please double check your rosters...

2 posters

League entry fee?

The Czar
    General Manager

League entry fee? Empty League entry fee?

Post by The Czar Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:12 pm

I received an e-mail from league safe asking for $160.00 as the league entry fee. When I first joined, I was told it was $75 for the league and that is what I'm budgeted for. What's up with the $160?
    LegendInMySpareTime
    LegendInMySpareTime
    Commissioner

League entry fee? Empty Re: League entry fee?

Post by LegendInMySpareTime Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:23 pm

The league fee, is/was 75 per year, we collect 150 over 2 seasons. The 160 includes the cost of using Fantrax. Going into next season their will not be an entry fee. I don't know how Boys of Summer collected it from you in before.
    The Czar
    General Manager

Post by The Czar Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:48 pm

I always paid year-to-year.  I've been in two leagues now with Chris where the commish took the money and ran. Not trying to be a jerk about it and I have every intention of staying in this league, but I'm a year-to-year guy now because of previous issues.

I'll pay $80, but I'm not going to pay $160, nor will I pay that extra $20 fee that League safe has now tacked on there.

Sorry.

Since League safe has now tacked on a new $20 fee, I can paypal the amount to a commish or write a check to the winner or something like that.  I'm good for it.

$20 late fee as I was trying to sort this out? Kind of absurd.
    LegendInMySpareTime
    LegendInMySpareTime
    Commissioner

Post by LegendInMySpareTime Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:14 am

I can understand any hesitation to payiing for the following season, I am ok with how your doing it. As for League Safe, I havent even looked at it, so I'm not sure about the fees on it. League Safe is deciding that you paid late?
    The Czar
    General Manager

Post by The Czar Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:12 am

Yeah, I logged in to pay and they tacked another $20 fee on to there because I didn't meet the deadline that had been set. I didn't think it was you guys, and I certainly don't think we will ever see that money and I just thought that was kind of absurd. Even if somebody was late for whatever reason, tacking another 10-15% on seems like a bad practice from them and is something we should look into.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:02 am